76 Patently Gorgeous

Since we're, um, not on the subject of closet staples but I love talking about them anyway: here's a mysteriously slanted photo of one of the best investments (student-budget-wise) I have made recently: patent nude heels from New Look. Usually I shun New Look unless they're having massive sales, but in the case of these beauties, after resisting them for one or two weeks (I forget)... I went back to the store and bought them at full price (less than $40, but still). Since then I have worn them almost every week so I daresay the cost per wear has lowered substantially!

Besides the fact that I usually wear nude coloured shoes anyway, these are shiny and just the right amount of pointy-toed, so I can pretend I'm wearing Kate Middleton's L.K. Bennetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment