79 Para-Paradise

Experimenting with a new graphic style: yay/nay?
My correct order from LAB finally arrived, after two weeks + of waiting! Despite all the confusion and disappointment at what happened, I have to say their CS has been consistent and polite. What happened is they originally sent me the wrong dress --same print, different design-- that didn't quite flatter me anyway, so I sent it in for an exchange to the dress that I had actually ordered-- and it just arrived!

It is so gorgeous, it reminds me of tea dresses worn by young women in the 50s to pop by a cafe or something (purely fictional) (I have no idea if tea dresses were really a product of the 50s) (oh no) (a girl can dream).

(I have not gotten rid of my annoying habit of typing in parentheses.)

(Read my review of Love and Bravery's Hummingbird Bay Skater Dress here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment