116 Admin Note: Ads

Hi everyone,

Just so you know, I've put a Dressabelle ad at the bottom of this page. (It's a pretty large banner and I didn't want it getting in the way of your reading, hence its position!)

What happens is, if you click on the ad to get to the website, and make an order within 30 days of clicking the ad, I'll get commission as part of their Affiliate Programme. You won't have to pay extra. It's a win-win situation! (Plus, you'll help this low-on-budget, high-on-fashion student earn some extra money.)

I have ordered a few times from Dressabelle before, for both my Mum and I. It's one of our few Mum Approved blogshops for their sizes, designs, and pricing. You can read my previous post on Dressabelle here.

Please click and order away! I promise you won't regret it. Now if only the skirt I'd been eyeing hadn't sold out...

No comments:

Post a Comment