120 We've been here before, haven't we?


1280 x 800
1280 x 800
A few inspirational words to get you through, if you, like me, are facing a long and tough road ahead. Not that long, admittedly -in 2 weeks I'll be scot-free- but it's as tough as I've ever faced. The last two are big enough for desktop backgrounds: the last one's my current favourite, as it perks up my day :)

Also updated my blackboard to a scoreboard of sorts:
After I came home today I realized I'd forgotten to include a whole lot of theories for one of my essays and misspelled an important philosopher's name... as well as the word "amassed". Plus, facing many sleepless nights ahead, as last night's tossing and turning testified. If you have any fail-safe tips for sleeping well, do share them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment