123 I'M DONE WITH MY A LEVELS


Ahhh, I've been waiting to do this GIF since forever. One photo after every exam, and it all adds up.
Sorry if I'm a little incoherent, I'm kind of numbly happy! My exams are finally over!

Here's a quote that struck me from the calendar: "May He enlighten the eyes of your mind so that you can see what hope His call holds for you." This is amazing, for me. It reminds me that His call may not be the call I hear right now, and that, most importantly, you do not need qualifications to be the kind of person God wants you to be. You can be a virtuous, wholly good person, who brings light to everyone's days, and never leaves someone without making them smile, without acing every exam. This brings new meaning to "You are alright". I have to remind myself daily that God gave each of us talents, and not all of them can be used in the same way. We can only hope that each of us can use our God-given talents to further His goals of love, faith, and hope in the community; and thus my long-term goal for myself must not be, come March, to expect accolades but to use whatever grades that slip of paper may bring to make my life and that of those around me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment